Choose 1 Object: laptop stylus, and laptop Reason: My laptop doesn't have a dedicated slot for a stylus, and I easily lose it. Theerefore, I think this project is a good opportunity for me to solve this problem. 'Attachment' (connector): Locate- I plan to place the 'attachment' on the left side of the laptop keyboard. I don't use the left side laptop ports often, and the 'attachment' can be easily removed, so I think this is a suitable installation location. Notice- 1. Cannot affect the laptop's shutdown 2. The connector near the screen (top) can be made on four sides (it has been confirmed that there is always a small gap between the screen and the keyboard regardless of screen rotation), while the other side can only be made on three sides, (no the keyboard surface). 3. The "height" of connector should not be too long Sketch- (Left: perspective from left to righ...
The Melted Time: The Gravity of Memory Design Statement: About this project, I decide to make a functional tabletop alarm clock held by a human hand, exploring the delicate balance between the persistence of memory and the inevitable flow of time. Inspired by Salvador Dali's The Persistence of Memory, the design features a clock face that appears to liquefy under the weight of passing hours, symbolizing that time is not a rigid structure, but a constant, unstoppable movement. The "melting" form represents how moments dissolve as soon as they occur. Although we try to "grasp" time (represented by the hand), its essence always slips through our fingers, eventually pooling into the "splash" of the past. The downward flow eventually settles into a splash area, where the rotating pearl ring emerges. This signifies that vanished time is frozen into memories; although time keeps moving, our memories of the past remain unchanged, orbiting quietly above the fl...
评论
发表评论